Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL T&C
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS THROUGH OKSIR
The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while using the service:
1) Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants in the presence of service provider. The service provider has the right to refuse the service and can go back if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with service provider, or is causing a nuisance.
2) Misusing, soiling or damaging the tools, items, spare parts or any other item (technical or non technical ) brought by the service provider.
3) Asking the service provider to break any law and/or government rules for any purpose (especially getting the service faster). The service provider has the right to refuse such a request by the customer.
The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
1) The Services will meet the customer's requirements.
2) The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
3)The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
4) The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand of the Company.
The Company shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within its group, or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Company in any way as Company, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of services done by the Customer.
The Company shall not be liable for any conduct or behaviourr or actions of service providers. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the service provider that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's website at www.Fixall.in and in the application on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
All the calls made to the Company's call centre may be recorded by the Company for quality and training purposes.
l) The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular SMS updates to the mobile numbers registered with it.
The courts of Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the Services offered by Company or the agreement or arrangement between Company and the Customer.
Terms & Conditions for Appliances Repair /AC Repair
All attempts will be made to attend the call as per the Scheduled time, however it is understood under exceptional circumstances there could be reasonable delays.
While attending any service call booked by the Customer, if any spare part(s) need(s) replacement, an estimate will be submitted towards the cost of spares. On approval of the estimate by the customer, the OkMan will try to procure the parts for rectification. The actual cost of spares may vary a little from the estimate due to price changes frequently effected by brands.
Company shall not be held responsible for any loss of entertainment/ business or any other consequential loss however arising due to non availability of parts or delays due to reasons beyond its control.
In case the product needs to be transported to the service center for compressor replacement/Gas charging/Major repairs, etc. the cost of transportation will be charged extra. An estimate of the transportation cost will be advised to the customer and upon his approval the matter will be progressed.
For products such as Computers/Laptops, etc. OkSir shall not be liable on non licensed software.
OkSir offers only repair of products and does not guarantee / warranty against performance of the set as per the original design /specifications.
OkSir shall not be liable for any personal injury or loss/damage to any property caused as a result of equipment failure / breakdown /Accident/ Lightning / Fire/ High Voltage/ Electrical short circuit / Electrical leakage, defects due to earth connections or any other similar occurrence due to events / circumstances beyond the direct control of OkSir
Customer is requested to fully understand the terms & conditions before placing the order.
Any disputes shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction
Terms & conditions for Driver Service
- The customer has to call OkSir Call centre or use the mobile app for extending or cancelling the bookings. OkSir won't be responsible for any direct communication made with the driver.
- After confirming to hire a driver, there will be a cancellation charge if the booking is cancelled less 1 hour before.
- Drivers have been verified personally with their personal details intact in our database.
- You're required to carry all the legal documents of your vehicle.
- You’re required to keep vehicle’s condition proper for the travel/journey you are going to go for.
- Make sure vehicle’s brake oil, engine oil, PUC & brakes have been checked. OkSir & “the driver hired” won’t be responsible for any incident that takes place while traveling.
- OkSir is not liable for any loss/damage that takes place while traveling, under any circumstances.
- Our drivers will follow all the driving rules and norms set by the Traffic Police.
- If the driver is found under the influence of alcohol or any other element which is prohibited or not recommended, required action will be taken by OkSir. Customer has the right to report it to OkSir.
Terms & conditions for Home cleaning Services
If the Customer requires any additional services or any kind of variations at the time the service is being performed, the customer must first contact OkSir, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion.
The Customer will provide a safe working environment at the premises for the service professionals/okman to perform the service. Our service professionals/ okman will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas of the premises requiring the service.
The Customer shall be bound to inform of, prior to the commencement of the service, any hazards, slippery surfaces, potential risks or damages in the premises to be serviced.
The Company is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force majeure, being any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
The Company is not responsible for pre-existing defects, damages, stains and dirt that cannot be cleaned or removed with reasonable endeavour by the company.
The effectiveness and durability of service provided by the company depends on how the premise is maintained by the occupier/user after the service delivery and also the environment in which such premise exists. The Company does not guarantee any time period for which the premise will remain clean & hygienic.
The time indicated to perform the services is based on ideal conditions- there should be immediate, absolute and uninterrupted access to the premise to be serviced, no interruptions due to scenario like electricity/water outages, questions/queries by the client before or during the service delivery that might lead to delays.
The company shall not be responsible for any detrimental effects on surfaces, items, fabrics ,materials, etc owing to an unpredictable nature of surfaces, items, fabrics, materials, etc.
Services which have to be cancelled by The Company owing to various reasons including, but not limited to, acts of nature or God, adverse traffic conditions, unexpected manpower absenteeism, vehicle/equipment failure, curfews, issues at state borders, etc, are beyond the control of The Company. The Company will do it’s best to provide an alternate date and time for the cancelled service to be provided to the customer but cannot guarantee the same.
We might record incoming and outgoing telephone calls from/to customers, vendors, partners, etc for training and technical purposes.
Terms & Conditions for laundry Service
- While every possible care and efforts are taken, OKSir is not responsible for fastness of colour or shrinkage of garments and does not guarantee of 100% stain removal.
- OkSir takes no guarantee of colour bleed in laundry. You are advised not to give clothes that may bleed colour in laundry.
- The company cannot be held responsible for breakage of buttons, hooks, beads, trimmings during the course of normal processing.
- The company cannot be held responsible for delay, loss or damage to any arising from unforeseen circumstances or from causes beyond control.
- Any misplacement/short delivery/exchange should be reported to OkSir customer care within 24 hours of
- Customers are requested to examine their garments before taking delivery and OkSir will not responsible for any damage reported after delivery.
Every effort’s are made to deliver clothes in time, but due to some uncontrollable circumstances, if the delivery becomes late, the customer is not entitled for any compensation or reduction in the charges.
Any special instruction has to be provided to our Pickup boy and must be mentioned on the Pickup Slip provided to you at the time of pickup.
For any loss or damage of garment, the compensation amount shall not be greater than 10 times of cost of processing that garment if claimed within 30 days except small piece like kerchief, scarf, undergarments etc. This is to standardise the amount for clothes of different brands.
OkSir reserves the right of rejection of items that cannot be laundered.
In case of designer wear or any premium apparel, the charges applicable will be at the sole discretion of OkSir.
The rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Any issue with respected to Quality has to be reported to OkSir within 24 hours of Delivery of garments
Terms & Conditions for Car Repair /Road Assistance Service
- OkSir shall provide service within the municipal limits of the city.
- No of Services to be provided as per the packages for enrolled customer.
- Membership is valid for depending upon the package for which the customer is enrolled from the date of activation, provided the membership is not cancelled/terminated before the date of expiry term.
- If the Covered Vehicle has a punctured or burst tyre, ‘Help on Wheels’ will take care of changing it with the spare tyre carried in the Member’s vehicle. In a case where spare tyre cannot be used we shall either tow the vehicle to nearest tyre repair shop or accompany the Member to nearest tyre repair shop and back to vehicle. The Member shall have to pay directly to the tyre repair shop/ towing vendor.
- Services entitled to the customer can be refused or cancelled on account of abusive behaviour, fraudulent representation, malicious intent or refusal to pay for any charges related to services and spare parts, during service or on previous occasion, by the customer.
- Arrangement of fuel. (Fuel cost will be chargeable at actual cost).
- Our business/Support team shall contact you for promotional call, service feedback, renewals and sales in business hour’s in working days.
- It is mandatory for the customer to produce either the Membership card/Sticker for availing the services.
- If the vehicle is repairable on road, free towing/dropping will not be provided.
- In case of major breakdown, our team shall help you in towing to the nearest service station (whichever is less.)
- Towing is free upto 30KM’s in case if customer opted for membership which gives towing facility.
- Helpline services are only for the vehicle, not for the person.
- Vehicles less than 10 years and which are not used for commercial purpose shall only be entitled for
- Company will try the level best and will try to ensure about the provision of services within the stipulated time of 60 minutes; however the company is not responsible for any delay caused by conditions beyond the control of company like traffic jams, riots, road block, route diversions, rain etc.
- Company has the authorization to add or change any or all the terms and conditions at its own discretion at any time without any prior intimation.
902, 9th Floor, Tower B, Hunghom Commercial Centre, 37 Ma Tau Wai Road,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
PH : +852 3168 8888.
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org